Saturday, October 18, 2008

This and That

It's a gorgeous Saturday morning, a chill in the air and the sun is just starting to peek out from the horizon. I have great hopes that today will be a wonderful day!
I am choosing not to stress over money worries today! Now, that may be easier said than done but, I am going to work on it.
I joined a new Yahoo group about a week ago, it's called Freecycle.com and it is awesome! You sign up for your area and then people post with free stuff they want to offer or things they are looking for. It's like having a yard sale every day! It's well worth finding one in your location! When I know the exact name for it, I will post it for you.
I am off to work on WW now, get some stuff done for the list and see where the day leads.
Till next time....
Mental out!

No comments:

Post a Comment