Saturday, October 18, 2008

A HUGE Thank You!!

My wonderful and awesome friend, Denise, taught me how to change my blog layout!! I am so thankful!! I goofed it at first and lost my ad placements/htmls but, I just put new ones on. I did my own design, LOL, it's my very first so, please, bare that in mind while viewing. I also had to change my font coloring but, I just love the thought that I can change the background any time now!! I can't wait to learn how to change the Title Header pic now!! Wooohooo!! I got the tubes I used in this design from a scrap kit called: "Growing Pumpkins" I am not sure who the creator is but, if you know, please contact me so that I can give them credit!
I have my second design already to go and am dedicating it to Denise...shhhh...it's a surprise and I really hope she likes it! Here is a preview:


Nothing fancy...but, it's from the heart! The preview is kinda funky here but, I guess you get the idea. Thank you, Denise!! You are so AWESOME!!

Mental out

1 comment:

  1. Not funky at all but very beautiful as all gifts from the heart are. I'm lucky to have such a fine person to call my friend!
    Thank You!!!!

    ReplyDelete