Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here's the Deal

Good Morning Bloggin Peeps,

It's Wednesday so that is a HUGE plus!! Why you ask? Cause the boss is always out of the office on Wednesday! Let the chair dancing begin!! *insert whoop whoop sound*

Did you know that the other night on ABC's Nightline, there was this woman who blogs, for money, although I don't believe it started out that way, and she makes....get this....40k a month!! Now that you've re-read that or, remember that you already read it in my last post...*blonde moment* I want you to know that I have the same goal for me!! I kept saying, "ya know, I should get paid for as much time as I am on here! Dang, I would be a flippin millionaire!" I don't know if you are like me but, I am constantly catching flack from my Hubby about spending so much time on the puter. I constantly hear, "It's not like you get paid for it!" or, "If we had a penny for every hour you spend on that thing, we'd be millionaires!" Well fasten your seatbelt, Hunny cause I am in that race!

Ya know, it's not even that I am a money person, I'm not really, it's just that I hate it when I see the look on my kids faces when I can't buy that piece of candy once in a while, when I can't sign them up for soccer, when we can't go see a movie, when we can't order pizza!! I am so sick of it! It breaks my heart when they look at me, throw their arms around me and say, "It's ok, Mom, we can do something here like have our own picnic or play monopoly." They shouldn't be comforting me!!! I am the Mommie!! I comfort them!!

So, now I am on a mission, a mission to make more money AND to help other families do the same thing! When I grew up, we didn't cry at night constantly wondering how we were going to be a damn gallon of milk!! And today, gas in my area hit 4.00$ a gallon!! Come on!! When is it all going to end??!!

That's the thing folks, it isn't. So, it's time to stand up and take a stand! You may not care about my family, and that is part of the problem at it's core (but that's another blog) but, I do care, about mine and yours! Surprise! That is why I am going to learn all I can about making money with this silly blog!! I have to! 'I can do it' is my new mantra!!

I also started a group of people who are in the same boat, hey, aren't we all? And, we are going to do this together and support each other to get it done!! All for one and one for all!! While you all are laughing at me for this 'hairbrained' notion, check out Dooce.com, that's the lady that makes 40k PER MONTH doing this silly little thing on the computer!! When I grow up, I want to be just like her!!

Till next time.....smile.

Mental

No comments:

Post a Comment