Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Computers Hate Blondes!

Somedays I hate being a “blonde”! Maybe I should say geek challenged. It never fails, I set about the day with all these goals to get accomplished and the computer shoots me down! The computer kicks my blonde butt all over the place!
For instance, I decide today that I am going to add some things here, to this blog. I go to the widgets, cute name by the way, and pick out one I want to try. I get this…this…instruction page. It tells me do this and do that, then go here, do this, this and that, go back to that and do THAT! Make sure you do THIS! Yeah right, NOT! I can NOT read instructions and have the slightest clue as to what they are saying! *Deer in the headlights look ensues*
I didn’t even set this blog up myself! A friend did it for me. Did I mention he is a computer God? Well, he is! So, where does that leave me? In a place I have no clue how to get out of…geek land! It is true that I am a geek-wanna-be but, that a geek is what I want to be when I grow up! For right now, I just want to blog! I just want this computer to DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT IT! That’s not hard, is it?
Heck, I can’t even log on! I can’t believe it! I don’t exist! The computer failed to recognize me! Hello! I am here every day how can you not recognize me? You see me every day! So, what I do is, go to an old email I got on moderating a comment and sign on that way. Woohoo!! Take that you stupid computer!! That one recognizes me and loves me…nanee, nanee boo, boo! Pretty smart for a blonde, eh?
*sticks tongue out* I win! The blonde beat the smarty, smarty computer…..


What, I timed out?? What do you mean by that!! ? I didn’t know I was being timed!

No comments:

Post a Comment