Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally Friday!

Wow! After a long and tiring week, it's finally Friday! And a 3 day weekend to boot! Those are few and far between! I am really looking forward to it even though it is shaping up to be a really busy one!
We have plans this Memorial weekend to go to the Notre Dame yard sale. It is HUGE! They say that it is all the stuff that the college kids have left behind and that it gets totally wild! It really sounds like fun but, to be honest, I am not sure these ole bones can handle that many people and craziness. We are planning on going with my son, his wife and the kids. We have to be there at 5am! Did I mention it was a little bit crazy?! LOL I will be sure to let you know if we go and what happened!
We also plan on cooking out on Sunday with everyone. We usually spend our weekend together but, this will be our first cook out together since moving back here.
Other than that, I am really hoping to get some rest time in as well as some time on the computer to research and stuff. I haven't been able to create in a while or finish a scrap set I am working on so, I am planning to do some of that and looking forward to it more than anything.
Well, what are your plans? LOL
I hope to get some pictures in too soon. That will be something new for me to learn as well.
So much to do, so little time!
Till next time....
Mental

No comments:

Post a Comment