Friday, May 23, 2008

Bloggin for Money!

As you know and as I mentioned earlier, my blog got approved today. Well, I didn't really explain that too well.
I signed up with PayPerPost, a friend had a link in her blog, and I got curious. She also had a little siggy in her email signature that mentioned she got paid to blog. Well, I just had to find out what was going on. So, I clicked on one of her PayPerPost boxes and it lead me to the sight.
I was MORE than ready to join! I wanted to make some extra money, who doesn't these days. I signed up, really not reading all the details, just jumped head first into it. That's what I do. I also jumped right into PayPal cause that is where the sight lead me.
So, I signed up at http://www.payperpost.com/ and got ready to start. What they do is, review your blog and when you get reviewed, they present opportunities for you; things you can blog about. That is what I have really liked so far. They don't tell you what you write about, you get to choose from all the opportunities. You can choose what interests you! At first, the opportunities are some what limited down but, when you see the large listing they have, and you know that you will have all those to choose from, it's very exciting.
I look at it as a learning opportunity as well. You find something you are already interested in in the list, you select it and go to that site to do your research so, you learn all kinds of things in the process! I can't wait to see where this all leads and in my mind, PayPerPost has presented us all with endless possibilities!
Another plus that I have found in signing up with PayPerPost is that they give you the opportunity to correct your posting should it be rejected. They walk you through what you did wrong, tell you how to correct and then you get to resubmit it again! That is a huge plus for us beginners!
I hope that any of you out there that have been considering trying to earn extra money by blogging will go to http://www.payperpost.com/ and check them out! They are well worth the few minutes you spend.
I signed up for payperpost and you can too!

make money

No comments:

Post a Comment