Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OMGSHHH!!

OMGshhh! I can't belive how very close Christmas is!! I am beyond excited and to be honest, I guess I have been since October! lol I go the main part of my shopping done a while back and just have a few more things to get. Wow, time has just crept up on me! I have so much to do and have even cut my game play time way down! *falls out* Yeah, I know, never thought I would say that!
Speaking of my game, Cmas started to day on Cenarion Circle and I will be heading there right after this post to begin my quest for my new Raindeer, the Jingle Bell, Santa's helper, a Snowman kit and all the other goodies! It's my first WOW cmas and I am sooo ready!!
I also want to wish each and every one of you a very, Blessed and Merry Christmas! God bless you all!!

Mental out

No comments:

Post a Comment