Monday, November 17, 2008

Owwww!

Today was the first day of my new job....and all I can say is..Oh My Goshhhhh...my poor ole body is aching to beat all! I will be working in the office but, to be more knowledgeable about what the plant creates, all new employees must work all plant positions during the first week. Don't get me wrong, I really believe it's a great idea...it's just that my body doesn't! Can you say 'Ibuprophen'? Still, I just keep thinking all day...it's only 1 week, it's only one week..there's no place like home, there's no place like home...I mean, it's only 1 week...
I met several people and they were very nice...aren't we all in the beginning? Oh that was a wicked thing to say! LOL Still, they were very nice! I really do look forward to this new beginning in this new position and look forward to the endless possibilities it brings. More than anything, I am thankful to my Lord and God for bringing this blessing to me!! Thru Him, all things are possible!

Take care...Mental Out

No comments:

Post a Comment