Sunday, September 14, 2008

And the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down...

Well, I am thankful I am not in the path of any hurricanes to say the least but, wow, talk about rain! There are standing puddles all around and some streets are simply flooded! We could not even get into the Walmart parking lot yesterday so, I can image what it is like today! Even going to Church this morning was an adventure. Hubby asked me if I thought he should start on the Ark building. lol
Speaking of Church, we attended the Granger Community Church for the first time this morning, on our search for a 'home' church. At first we were a bit unsure due to it being a VERY large church but, we were very pleasantly surprised. Not only was the worship music to our tastes but, the teaching was very currently applied biblical teaching AND there was some wonderful humor throughout the ceremony! It really was a great experience! Even Tybo enjoyed it! We will definetly being going again next Sunday and are looking forward to it alreay!
On another note, I wanted to tell you about this Mr. Clean freebie spongy thingy I got and tried. WOW! It is amazing! It's called the Magic Eraser, something close to that anyway. It cleans soooo awesomely AND effortlessly! For someone with arthritis and Fibromyalgia, it is a must have! I will see if I can find the freebie link but, I only remember that I got it off of Summergal's blog! Her link is here...tell me more, tell me more...I believe is her title. I should know! LOL Because she is one of my bestest friends AND her blog has the most awesome freebies!!
Still another note, I finished another scrap kit today! It is my favorite now! lol I entitled it: Sugar Cookies and it is a Christmas kit. I had a thought of something I wanted to make one night, a sugar cookie and that thought inspired the whole kit! I hope you will check it out! Here is a little quick tag I made to show you the new kit.


I also have a new kit that is dedicated to my dear friend Aubrey. It's titled after her. She is incredible and I plan to make a tag with it soon to show you as well.
Right now, I have to run to the t.v. as my Colts are getting killed and I have to go cheer them on!!
Till next time....
Mental out

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Glad you enjoyed your visit to Granger Community Church, and I hope you are one step closer to finding a church home. My wife and I spent a long time "church shopping" before we finally stopped in at GCC and caught a glimpse of their vision and heart.

    p.s. I'm not a random blog stalker :), I just have a Google Alert set for "Granger Community Church"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy the freebies and found something you like. It's the least I can do.

    ReplyDelete