Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yuk..and then some!

It's Wednesday and I feel awful!! I mean AWFUL!! I have the worst summer head and chest cold! I sound like a frog, no, worse! And, dang it all, it hurts!! I am not sure that I ever had this crud before but I am sure that I do NOT want it!!
Recently my friend Beth, owner of Turning PoinT General Contracting, approached me about a business deal. I own Saving You The Green, a lawncare and landscape company. She wanted to incorporate or merge our businesses. After meeting with her and discussing all the details, we decided it would be good for all of us, all the way around. So, we started to get things moving. Since then, the lawyers, accountants and banks have been involved and like everything related to those types, we are bogged down in red tape. At this point, everything is on hold. That's a real bummer!
On the home front, I got a call from my sister saying that my Mom needed some help. She is in a nasty relationship and apparently, decided it was time for her to get out. My opinion is that she should never have gotten into the relationship with this jerk but, I am not one to speak about relationships by any stretch of the imagination!! So, I am dealing with that mess and it looks like I might be making a trip to New Mexico and South Carolina soon. I need to go pick up my Mom, from NM, and take her to my sister's home in SC. I am up for it, anything to get my Mom away from that...that....ewwww there are no words!! It won't be pretty and it won't be fun. It will be very expensive! I am so ready to go!!
The business is good, we have had several estimates lately and I am waiting to hear back on the last 2. Plus, we have an easy money job tonight and believe me, with me out of a 'real' job, any money coming in is a blessing!
Well, I am off to nap and hopefully this nasty cold will subside soon!! It is NOT fun!
Till next time...
Mental out

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better SOON! Nothing like having the crud especially when it's summer and you just want to be outside.

    Hope things turn around for your Mom.

    ReplyDelete