Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Winding Down to Wind Up!

It's Wednesday, one of my favorite days. Why? Cause it's only 2 more days to Friday AND, the boss is always out of the office on Wednesdays making for a very relaxed working environment. We seem to get much more done on Wednesdays.
This Wednesday is even better. It's on a short week, a Holiday week. So, I would normally be winding down today and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I am looking forward to the weekend but, it's going to be a very busy one. I am going to a get-to-gether on Friday, the 4th of July, a cookout, and watching over the boys, kids and all others as they shoot off TONS of fireworks. Saturday will be doing some work on the new business, doing work on my blogs and working on designs and tutorials for the scrapping sites. Sunday, more work, laundry at the laundromat and more work on the computer.
As I look at what I just typed, I realize it's just another weekend! LOL Always cram packed full and never enough time to get anything accomplished! We make plans, good ones too, and they never, ever work out that way.
I love my life, I thank God for it....I just know that all this drama and hulabalu will count for something in the after life! I just know it!
I have to go look up some concert dates, times and places now. My Mer Monster is dying and I mean D-Y-Y-Y-ing to go see the Jonas Brothers in concert! It's more like Mom is dying with all the pestering and tears!! God give me patience, please oh please!! It is so expensive! I hate the thought that we will probably not be able to go but, I am pretty sure it will work out that way. Gas is too high, the cost of tickets too high...isn't it a shame that our kids miss out on memories these days due to money problems and the cost of everything?! It's sad.
Till next time...
Mental out

No comments:

Post a Comment