Friday, May 9, 2008

Times are hard!

Greetings All....

With gas prices soaring and thus, ALL other prices soaring, things are really getting rough out there. And, it feels like there in absolutely nothing we can do. Sure, we can change some habits that we have, clip more coupons, drive less, cut out un-necessary purchases/bills but, what about people that already do those things and STILL are being swallowed up by this never ending monster!? What do we do? Cry? Pray? Shout? Scream? I just don't know.

Today, I plan to search for more coupons and pray some more. I simply don't know what else to do! I believe there have to be work at home things that are legitamate and I would love to check into that but, how do you find them, knowing for sure you are safe and they are legitimate. I haven't a clue.

I just feel so lost in this madness right now with NO light at the end of the tunnel!

Till next time.... God keep you!

Mental

No comments:

Post a Comment