Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning,

It's Tuesday morning and I had a little time this morning before I tredge off to the trenches.

I hate working. LOL Don't we all? It's not the 'work' part I hate, it's the getting up, getting ready and getting out the door that I don't care for. I LOVE early mornings, that is not it. I just hate that I am being forced to get up early, 4:30am. I only love the early mornings when it is my choice to get up and be up.

I love the people I work with, they, for the most part, are very supportive and caring people. It's just my job that brings me down. It's a 'no brainer' type of job. I like to be challenged, to be kept busy. With my job now, I don't have that. But, it pays the bills, or kinda anyway.

I would love to be doing what I love. I would love to be on the computer all day, every day, creating, creating and creating! I love blogging, working in my paintshop pro, creating scraps, working on my psp list business, all of that. And, I do my best work late at night. With having to get up at 4:30am, staying up late is not an option.

So, I am here when I can be and create as I can but, there is never enough time in the day. It is my stress reliever, my escape. It is my passion.

How many of us really 'work' at a job that is our passion? How did you get there if you do? Why don't you if you don't? I would love to know.

Till next time...God keep you!

Mental

1 comment:

  1. I have to say my job is a "passion" because I love working with kids. But I do hate the getting up early stuff and actually having to go. I also REALLY hate the paperwork. So you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete